Thursday 23 February 2012

Welcome Picnic Recount

The picnic was amazing! The food was delicious! Everyone was laughing and playing. It was excellent! I found this toy fish on the ground. It was really realistic and at first I thought it was a real fish. I got it wet so it was slimy and told my Mum that it was a real dead fish. My Mum didn't believe me so I went to Anton (Anton is my little brother) and told him it's a real fish. Anton did believe me at first but then he realised it was fake. I borough sausages and meringue to the picnic. Then I found Mathew and we played this game with the year 1s where they have this base and Mathew and I try to take over. After the game I went back and had some grapes and then I went home. The picnic was AWESOME!!!!!!! I feel sorry for anybody who didn't go.
By Emile


1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic recount Emile, I wish I could have been there. Your recount created a wonderful picture for me and it sounds like you had a great time.
    From Ethan

    ReplyDelete